Phone: (715) 682-7111 ext. 1530
Phone: (715)682-7111 ext. 1533
Phone:(715) 682-7111 ext. 1532
2016 - 2017 Scholarships
Please contact office to have an application mailed to you. If you're leaving a message for an application, please include your name, mailing address, college, and program.
*Applications are due completed by July 15th for the priority deadline. After this date, scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis. *
**AS OF APRIL 1ST, 2015, BAD RIVER TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTED WE WILL NO LONGER BE SERVICING BAD RIVER TRIBAL MEMBERS LIVING OUTSIDE THE STATE OF WI**
The following link is information regarding book information regarding 87 prominent Indian leaders of modern age.
CESA #12: Two Educational Consultants
The following links are different upcoming events:
- 2015 High School Mathematics Contest through UW - Milwaukee
- Test date is Thursday, December 3, 2015
The following links are additional scholarship opportunities that are available. They are not the Bad River scholarships we offer. .
- Agnese Nelms Haury Scholarship at Linacre College, Oxford University, United Kingdom - provides support (tuition fees & living costs) for indigenous students from US & Canada to study for a one-year taught Masters degreeat Oxford University in association with Linacre College
- Catching The Dream - scholarship programs for Native American students
this above link is large and may take a few minutes to upload to view
- Wells Fargo Bank offers Education Grant to American Indian Graduate Center for Tribal Students:
- will be available effective Jan 2016 for the next three years.
- Link to press release: http://www.aigcs.org/highlights/7552/
- More detailed information/fact sheet about the WFB educational grant and how tribal students can apply is available at http://www.aigcs.org/highlights/wells-fargo-american-indian-scholarship-program-facts/
I. College of Menominee Nation:
II. Fort Lewis College - Native American Tuition Waiver
III. Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College:
- Student Account Amensty Program - check out how you can be eligible to receive full forgiveness of the debt owed to the school.
VI. University of North Dakota - Grand Forks
- Healthcare Education Opportunities for American Indians
- website: www.inmed.und.edu
- Phone: (701) 777-3037
- Summer Employment Opportunities & Summer Institute at UND (Grades7-12)
- Nursing Education Opportunities for American Indians
- Website: www.nursing.und.edu/rain
- Phone: (701) 777-3224
- Doctoral Psychology Education Opportunities for American Indians
- Website: www.und.edu/org/inpsyde
- Phone: (701) 777 - 4497
- Summer Program for High School Students
UW - M application Required: Undergrad - umn.edu/admission Graduate - graduateschool.uwm.edu
Department of Music application Required: arts.uwm.edu/music/admission
VI. UW - Plateville:
- 2015-2016 Music Admission & Scholarship Auditions - to schedule your audition, visit www.uwplatt.edu/music/future-student-scholarships
2. Bad River:
3. Ironworkers Union - Hi - Boom Erecting, Inc.
4. National Seminars Training: enroll at NationalSeminarsTraning.com or call 1-800-258-7246
72682 Maple St.
P.O. Box 39
ODANAH, WI 54861
FAX: (715) 682-7118