Phone: (715)682-7111 ext. 1533
Phone:(715) 682-7111 ext. 1532
2017 - 2018 Scholarships
Please contact office to have an application mailed to you. If you're leaving a message for an application, please include
your name, mailing address, college, and program.
*Applications are due completed by July 15th for the priority deadline. After this date, scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis. *
***AS OF APRIL 1ST, 2015, BAD RIVER TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTED WE WILL NO LONGER BE SERVICING
BAD RIVER TRIBAL MEMBERS LIVING OUTSIDE THE STATE OF WI***
We ask that ONLY applicants, those applying for educational services, (not spouse/parent/grandparents/legal guardian of applicant) contact our office to ensure all questions or concerns are addressed in a timely matter.
The following link is information regarding book information regarding 87 prominent Indian leaders of modern age.
- Indigenous Health & Wellness Days in Madison, WI
- April 20 - 21, 2017
- American Indian Science Scholars Week in Milwaukee, WI
- July 23 - August 2, 2017
- Fourth graders can obtain a pass that grants free access to federal lands and waters nationwide for them and their family.
- BIA 2017 summer internships
- Great Lakes Inter Tribal Council - Native American Research Center for Health (NARCH)
- National Park Service Summer 2017 Interships
The following links are additional scholarship opportunities that are available. They are not the Bad River scholarships we offer. .
- Agnese Nelms Haury Scholarship at Linacre College, Oxford University, United Kingdom - provides support (tuition fees & living costs) for indigenous students from US & Canada to study for a one-year taught Masters degreeat Oxford University in association with Linacre College
- Catching The Dream - scholarship programs for Native American students
- 101 Tips for Landing Native American Scholarships and Grants for College
this above link is large and may take a few minutes to upload to view
College of Menominee Nation
Fort Lewis College
Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College
University of North Dakota - Grand Forks
- Healthcare Education Opportunities for American Indians
- website: www.inmed.und.edu
- Phone: (701) 777-3037
- Summer Employment Opportunities & Summer Institute at UND (Grades7-12)
- Nursing Education Opportunities for American Indians
- Website: www.nursing.und.edu/rain
- Phone: (701) 777-3224
- Doctoral Psychology Education Opportunities for American Indians
- Website: www.und.edu/org/inpsyde
- Phone: (701) 777 - 4497
- Summer Program for High School Students
- Construction Boilermaker Apprenticeship
- DULUTH/BRAINERD ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIPS
- IRON RANGE/BEMIDJI ELECTRICIAL APPRENTICESHIPS
- 2017 WI Substance Abuse Prevention
- June 13 - 14, 2017
- Kalahari Resort & Convention Center
- 2017 Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council Indianpreneurship Journey into Small Business Workshop dates
Ironworkers Union - Hi - Boom Erecting, Inc.
BAD RIVER EDUCATION DEPT
72682 Maple St.
P.O. Box 39
ODANAH, WI 54861
FAX: (715) 682-7118