Phone: (715) 682-7111 ext. 1530
Phone: (715)682-7111 ext. 1533
HOURS: Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm
Phone:(715) 682-7111 ext. 1532
2014 - 2015 Scholarships
Please contact office to have an application mailed to you. If you're leaving a message for an application, please include your name, mailing address, college, and program.
*Applications are due completed by July 15th for the priority deadline. * After this date, scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis.
The following link is information regarding book information regarding 87 prominent Indian leaders of modern age.
- School District of Ashland
- AWARE Grant Project Coordinator -
The following links are different upcoming events:
- BAD RIVER COMMUNITY LISTENING SESSION: Presented by LCO College on Monday, November 10th @ 5 pm @ Convention Center - RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER...WILL POST WHEN NOTIFIED OF DATE
- Holiday Fun @ Birch HIll Community House - Tuesday, Novembner 25th
- In the spirit of Thanksgiving; will be making soup & pie to share and/or bring home.
- Celebrating Customary Adoption @ Bad River Convention Center on December 16, 2014 @ 9 am - 3 pm
- For more information, call (715) 682 - 7127 ext/ 1411
- Alverno College Music Department Auditions - Friday, November 14, 2014 & Friday, April 17, 2015
- College Goal WI - upcoming dates of FREE FAFSA help and chance of winning $1,000 Scholarship
- University of Milwaukee Music Festival
- Event is for High school musicians taking place on February 6-8, 2015
- College of St. Scholastica - Poets on Poetry -- taking place Friday, February 6th
- Free, day-long conference; limited space available; R.S.V.P. by January 14th
- 32nd Annual Gathering of Nations Powwow & Miss Indian World Pageant - April 21 - 25th, 2015 @ Albuquerque, NM
The following links are additional scholarship opportunities that are available. They are not the Bad River scholarships we offer. .
- Catching The Dream - scholarship programs for Native American students
- Chief Earl Old Person Scholarship - application deadline is Friday, March 6, 2015.
- For application and instructions visit: www.njoma.com
- Send application to: Elsie Dee or Clayton Long @ 200 N. Main, Blanding, Utah 84511
- Intertribal Timber Council - Natural Resouces students Scholarship annoucement
- Native Agriculture & Food Systems College Scholarship Programs - information and link to online application can be found at www.firstnations.org/grantmaking/scholarship All applications must be completed and submitted by Monday, Nov. 17th, 2014
- WI Medical Society Foundation
- Amy Hunter - Wilson Scholarship: to assist American Indians pursuing training or advanced education as doctors of medicine, nurses or in related health careers.
this above link is large and may take a few minutes to upload to view
I. College of Menominee Nation:
II. Fort Lewis College - Native American Tuition Waiver
III. Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College:
- Student Account Amensty Program - check out how you can be eligible to receive full forgiveness of the debt owed to the school.
VI. University of North Dakota - Grand Forks
- Healthcare Education Opportunities for American Indians
- website: www.inmed.und.edu
- Phone: (701) 777-3037
- Summer Employment Opportunities & Summer Institute at UND (Grades7-12)
- Nursing Education Opportunities for American Indians
- Website: www.nursing.und.edu/rain
- Phone: (701) 777-3224
- Doctoral Psychology Education Opportunities for American Indians
- Website: www.und.edu/org/inpsyde
- Phone: (701) 777 - 4497
- Summer Program for High School Students
b. Department of Music Auditions: Friday, Nov. 21, 2014; Saturday, Feb 13, 2015; Friday, Feb. 27, 2015; Friday, March 27, 2015
UW - M application Required: Undergrad - umn.edu/admission Graduate - graduateschool.uwm.edu
Department of Music application Required: arts.uwm.edu/music/admission
VI. UW - Plateville:
- 2015-2016 Music Admission & Scholarship Auditions - to schedule your audition, visit www.uwplatt.edu/music/future-student-scholarships
VII. UW - Stevens Point:
- Music Auditions - February 7, March 7 & April 11, 2015 by appointment, visit www.uwsp.edu/music or call 1-715-346-3107
2. Criminal Justice Training - Dec. 4, 2015 @ WITC-Ashland @ 8:30 am - 4 pm
3. How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service - Fred Pryor Seminars
- Eau Claire, WI - January 26th @ The Plaza Hotel & Suites Conference Center, 1202 West Clairemont Ave.
- Express Enrollment - http://events.pryor.com/293365
- $179/person or $169/person for groups of 5+
4. Ironworkers Union - Hi - Boom Erecting, Inc.
5. National Seminars Training: enroll at NationalSeminarsTraning.com or call 1-800-258-7246
6. UW - Superior: Native American Cultural Awareness for Educators
72682 Maple St.
P.O. Box 39
ODANAH, WI 54861
FAX: (715) 682-7118