Phone: (715) 682-7111 ext. 1530
Phone: (715)682-7111 ext. 1533
HOURS: Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm
Phone:(715) 682-7111 ext. 1532
2014 - 2015 Scholarships
Please contact office to have an application mailed to you. If you're leaving a message for an application, please include your name, mailing address, college, and program.
*Applications are due completed by July 15th for the priority deadline. * After this date, scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis.
The following link is information regarding book information regarding 87 prominent Indian leaders of modern age.
The following links are for different camp opportunities that are offered that we are given notices of:
- UW-Whitewater Flute Camp: Offered for grades 8-12, going on July 13-18
The following links are different upcoming events:
- The College of St. Scholastica fall regional college fair
- Event will take place on Tuesday, September 23 @ 5 - 6:30 pm and Wednesday, September @ 9-11 am
- University of Milwaukee Music Festival
- Event is for High school musicians taking place on February 6-8, 2015
The following links are additional scholarship opportunities that are available. They are not the Bad River scholarships we offer. Please view the schools section lower on the page for any specific scholarship that may be offered.
this above link is large and may take a few minutes to upload to view
I. College of Menominee Nation:
II. Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College:
- Student Account Amensty Program - check out how you can be eligible to receive full forgiveness of the debt owed to the school.
- IRON RANGE/BEMIDJI ELECTRICIAL APPRENTICESHIPS - *In need of applicants*
2. UW - Superior: Native American Cultural Awareness for Educators
72682 Maple St.
P.O. Box 39
ODANAH, WI 54861
FAX: (715) 682-7118