Phone: (715) 682-7111 ext. 1530
Phone: (715)682-7111 ext. 1533
HOURS: Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm
Phone:(715) 682-7111 ext. 1532
2014 - 2015 Scholarships
Please contact office to have an application mailed to you. If you're leaving a message for an application, please include your name, mailing address, college, and program.
*Applications are due completed by July 15th for the priority deadline. * After this date, scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis.
The following link is information regarding book information regarding 87 prominent Indian leaders of modern age.
The following links are for different camp opportunities that are offered that we are given notices of:
- School District of Ashland
- AWARE Grant Project Coordinator -
- Community/Culture Coordinator -
The following links are different upcoming events:
- Alverno College Music Department Auditions - Friday, November 14, 2014 & Friday, April 17, 2015
- Bad River Fundraiser for Maggie Kolodziejski - Friday, Oct. 24th @ 11am - ?? Spaghetti Lunch & Chinese Raffle @ Community Center
- Bad River Sobriety Feast - Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014 @ 5:30 - 7 pm @ Community Center
- BAD RIVER 7TH ANNUAL "GITCHI - GAMI" POW-WOW - Friday, November 7, 2014
- Lake Superior Binational Forum - Public Meeting: Friday, Nov. 14, 2014 @ Legendary Waters Resort, Red Cliff, WI
- 12:30 - 5 pm - Lake Superior Ojibwe (Anishinaabeg) Protecting & Restoring the Lake Superior Basin
- 5:30 - 7 pm - Reception celebrating Native American Arts & Culuture
- UW - Eau Claire "Honoring Education" Powwow - Saturday, November 8, 2014
- University of Milwaukee Music Festival
- Event is for High school musicians taking place on February 6-8, 2015
The following links are additional scholarship opportunities that are available. They are not the Bad River scholarships we offer. .
- Catching The Dream - scholarship programs for Native American students
- Chief Earl Old Person Scholarship - application deadline is Friday, March 6, 2015.
- For application and instructions visit: www.njoma.com
- Send application to: Elsie Dee or Clayton Long @ 200 N. Main, Blanding, Utah 84511
- Horatio Alger Scholarship - application deadline October 25, 2014
- Native Agriculture & Food Systems College Scholarship Programs - information and link to online application can be found at www.firstnations.org/grantmaking/scholarship All applications must be completed and submitted by Monday, Nov. 17th, 2014
this above link is large and may take a few minutes to upload to view
I. College of Menominee Nation:
II. Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College:
- Student Account Amensty Program - check out how you can be eligible to receive full forgiveness of the debt owed to the school.
III. School of Art Institute of Chicago:
- All interested are invited to join and learn more about undergraduate study: Sunday, November 2, 2014 @ 12 pm - 3 pm Walker Art Center Minneapolis, 1750 Hennepin Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55403
b. Department of Music Auditions: Friday, Nov. 21, 2014; Saturday, Feb 13, 2015; Friday, Feb. 27, 2015; Friday, March 27, 2015
UW - M application Required: Undergrad - umn.edu/admission Graduate - graduateschool.uwm.edu
Department of Music application Required: arts.uwm.edu/music/admission
V. UW - Plateville:
- 2015-2016 Music Admission & Scholarship Auditions - to schedule your audition, visit www.uwplatt.edu/music/future-student-scholarships
VI. UW - Stevens Point:
- Music Auditions - February 7, March 7 & April 11, 2015 by appointment, visit www.uwsp.edu/music or call 1-715-346-3107
2. Ironworkers Union - Hi - Boom Erecting, Inc.
2. National Seminars Training: enroll at NationalSeminarsTraning.com or call 1-800-258-7246
3. UW - Superior: Native American Cultural Awareness for Educators
72682 Maple St.
P.O. Box 39
ODANAH, WI 54861
FAX: (715) 682-7118