Phone: (715) 682-7111 ext. 1530
Phone: (715)682-7111 ext. 1533
HOURS: Monday - Friday
9 am - 4:30 pm
Phone:(715) 682-7111 ext. 1532
2014 - 2015 Scholarships
Please contact office to have an application mailed to you. If you're leaving a message for an application, please include your name, mailing address, college, and program.
*Applications are due completed by July 15th for the priority deadline. * After this date, scholarships are on a first come, first serve basis.
The following link is information regarding book information regarding 87 prominent Indian leaders of modern age.
The following links are for different camp opportunities that are offered that we are given notices of:
- Bad River/University of WI Youth Media Project - we are co-sponsoring a weeklong summer workshop on communication and health for high school age students. Will be held August 11-15 at the Convention Center and various locations around the reservation. High school students along with UW undergraduate students will be learning about wild rice, treaty rights, fisheries, climate change, old powwow dances, anciet skills, and other culturally relevant topiecs. They will be learning the of HD video equipment, interviewing elders and other, editing and producing video for a premiere at the end of the week. Students will be transported to various places by tribal van, boats and some hiking. Stop in or call (715) 682-7111 ext. 1530 or 1533 for an application; apps are due by Friday, August 1st.
The following links are different upcoming events:
- The College of St. Scholastica fall regional college fair
- Event will take place on Tuesday, September 23 @ 5 - 6:30 pm and Wednesday, September @ 9-11 am in the Reif Gymnasium in the Burns Wellness Commons. Pre-register online at www.gotocollegefairs.com, selet the fair you will be attending to receive a barcode to be scanned by colleges you are interested in vs. filling out your information at each college of interest.
- University of Milwaukee Music Festival
- Event is for High school musicians taking place on February 6-8, 2015
The following links are additional scholarship opportunities that are available. They are not the Bad River scholarships we offer. .
- Business-Related Field Scholarship Opportunity - http://scholarships.ncaied.org/
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is providing scholarship opportunities to students seeking higher education. Must be majoring in a business-related field; must be a junior, senior, or graduate student; must be enrolled full-time; must be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education. Applicants must complete the application, write a personal essay, send official transcripts, have a letter of admission or enrollment for the 14-15 academic year and send a copy of the fall semester class schedule. Deadline is September 5th
this above link is large and may take a few minutes to upload to view
I. College of Menominee Nation:
II. Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwa Community College:
- Student Account Amensty Program - check out how you can be eligible to receive full forgiveness of the debt owed to the school.
IV. UW - Plateville:
- 2015-2016 Music Admission & Scholarship Auditions - to schedule your audition, visit www.uwplatt.edu/music/future-student-scholarships
- IRON RANGE/BEMIDJI ELECTRICIAL APPRENTICESHIPS - *In need of applicants*
2. UW - Superior: Native American Cultural Awareness for Educators
72682 Maple St.
P.O. Box 39
ODANAH, WI 54861
FAX: (715) 682-7118