To maintain and uphold with all respect, confidentiality to all of our Tribal descendants, and to continue the journey our ancestors have provided to us.
The Enrollment Department consists of a Tribal Enrollment Clerk and a Membership Committee.
The enrollment department is designated to protect and maintain the records of all Bad River Tribal Members. The department provides staff support to the Membership Committee. To accept and process applications for enrollment into the Bad River Band of Lake Superior Tribe of Chippewa Indians. To advise the Tribal Council with the support of the Membership Committee matters related to the Membership and enrollment. To research geneolgy, to certifiy documents needed for benefits provided to all Tribal Members, to provide Tribal Hunting and Fishing Identication cards to all Tribal Members.
Please continue to keep your enrollment department updated on any changes such as: addresses, names, newborns, or deceased members.
- The next Annual Tribal Election will be held November 8th, 2016
- May 1, 2017 is the cut off date for “Adoption Applications” for the November 2017 Election Ballot.
- Tribal Hunting and Fishing Identification Cards are $10.00 as of April 7, 2014.
- Please call ahead to make an appointment. To ensure the office will be open.
- Office hours Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All applicants must apply or re-apply (if needed) in person or if under 18yrs of age a parent or legal guardian must apply for the applicant.
For further information contact:
Bad River Tribal Enrollment
Office Phone: (715) 682-7111
Fax: (715) 685-9475